Since 2017, Top Dutch Solar Racing has been striving to accelerate the energy transition and contribute to a sustainable future.
We are a multidisciplinary team from the north of the Netherlands, connected to the University of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences and Noorderpoort College. Our team consists of 25 motivated students from different fields of expertise, creating a unique mix of people, knowledge and skills.
By means of pioneering technologies, and partnerships with national and international partners, we are building a reliable and safe solar-powered car with which we are going to represent the North of Netherlands at the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge (BWSC) in 2021 and promote sustainability all around the world!
As a member of the communication team, you ensure that everyone knows about Top Dutch Solar Racing. You help with setting up campaigns, events and the representation of the team in the media and social media. You have a creative mindset with which you tell our organisation’s story to the outside world.
As a videographer, you will be responsible for capturing everything that happens in and around the team: the team’s progress, milestones and emotions. You will film and edit aftermovies of events, create videos for campaigns on social media, provide the press with video material, and perhaps even make a documentary, that’s up to you!
So, are you:
- A team worker
- Interested and skilled in creative videography and editing
What can we offer you?
- Working in a motivated, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment in which your creative input and feedback is valued and used
- Real life implementation of your ideas and created content
- The option to do the project as your minor or internship
- A challenging yet fun work environment
- Contributing to global sustainable development in an innovative, technological way
- A month and a half in Australia
- Participation in the world championship for solar cars (Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2021)
- Access to advanced camera gear
Are you the enthusiastic person we are looking for? Send an email with your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com