Since 2017, Top Dutch Solar Racing has been striving to accelerate the energy transition and contribute to a sustainable future.
We are a multidisciplinary team from the north of the Netherlands, connected to the University of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences and Noorderpoort College. Our team consists of 25 motivated students from different fields of expertise, creating a unique mix of people, knowledge and skills.
By means of pioneering technologies, and partnerships with national and international partners, we are building a reliable and safe solar-powered car with which we are going to represent the North of Netherlands at the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge (BWSC) in 2021 and promote sustainability all around the world!
As a member of the communication team, you ensure that everyone knows about Top Dutch Solar Racing. You help with setting up campaigns, events and the representation of the team in the media and social media. You have a creative mindset with which you tell our organisation’s story to the outside world.
As a marketing specialist you are responsible for executing and developing marketing strategies, marketing campaigns and analyzing campaigns from inside and outside our team. You will play an important role in building relations and involving stakeholders and partners. In addition, you ensure that our name and team will be better known in the long term; locally, nationally and internationally.
- A team worker
- Interested in journalism and media
- Excellent in English, both in writing and in speech
What can we offer you?
- Working in a motivated, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment in which your creative input and feedback is valued and used
- Real life implementation of your ideas and created content
- The option to do the project as your minor or internship
- A challenging yet fun work environment
- Contributing to global sustainable development in an innovative, technological manner
- A month and a half in Australia
- Participation in the world championship for solar cars (Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2021)
Are you the enthusiastic person we are looking for? Send an email with your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com