Since 2017, Top Dutch Solar Racing has been striving to accelerate the energy transition and contribute to a sustainable future.
We are a multidisciplinary team from the north of the Netherlands, connected to the University of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences and Noorderpoort College. Our team consists of 25 motivated students from different fields of expertise, creating a unique mix of people, knowledge and skills.
By means of pioneering technologies, and partnerships with national and international partners, we are building a reliable and safe solar-powered car with which we are going to represent the North of Netherlands at the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge (BWSC) in 2021 and promote sustainability all around the world!
As an HR specialist, you ensure that our most important capital can perform best: the team members. You are the link between management and the team members within the project. In addition, you take care of the recruitment process for the current team and the team after us.
Within the team you are the point of contact for personal matters. Giving advice and support to team members is what energizes you. It is important that team members feel they are being listened to to avoid further conflict.
- A team player
What can we offer you?
- Working in a motivated, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment in which your creative input and feedback is valued and used
- Real life implementation of your ideas and created content
- The possibility to do the project as your minor or internship
- A challenging yet fun work environment
- Contributing to global sustainable development in an innovative, technological manner
- A month and a half in Australia
- Participation in the world championship for solar cars (Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2021)
Are you the enthusiastic person we are looking for? Send an email with your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.