We take on the challenge of building a solar car and participate in races that take place all over the world. This includes organizing all necessary things ourselves and making sure everyone has the opportunity to learn and grow. We need you for that! Together with the expertise of our partners, former team members and your contribution, we innovate solar technology and strive towards a sustainable future.
Scroll down for more information and see which positions are currently open!
After our successful participation in the Moroccan Solar Challenge 2021, where Top Dutch Solar Racing took 4th place, we are looking for team members that will form a new team building a new solar car for the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2023!
With the help of our partners, we pioneer in new technologies and engineer to the extremes to build the world's most efficient and reliable solar-powered car. We will battle against top-teams during solar challenges, which take place in different countries on different continents, for example Belgium, Australia, and Morocco.
• A spot in a motivated & multidisciplinary team
• Open & transparent work environment
• A real teamplayer
• Real-life implementation of your ideas
• Valuable work experience
• Student from MBO / HBO / WO
• Working with the latest technologies
• Eager to learn
• Working with professionals
• Participation in solar challenges around the world
• Not afraid of a challenge
• One and a half months in Australia*
* The Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2021 was cancelled due to COVID-19. We cannot offer the certainty that the 2023 edition will go through, but there can be the option for participating in another solar challenge.
Passion for technology and racing is an absolute advantage, but not necessary in all functions. As long as you understand why innovations in the field of energy transition are necessary for a sustainable future, we know for sure that you fit well in the team!
Participation in the team requires a full-time commitment for this project. The whole project takes around 1.5 years, during which you are not able to take courses. However, minors, internships, and graduation assignments are possible to complete as part of the project.